10 Awesome Book Ideas for Pet Lovers
Reading is a great hobby. It gives us perspective, expands our horizons and we can learn basically anything by reading. We have collected here some popular books for pet lovers ranging from stories to guides and coloring books. A book is also a great gift idea and stays in the bookshelf for a long time. These books are available on Amazon and in many bookstores. Choose your favorite:
1. A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron if one of New Your Times best sellers and an awesome gift to any dog lover. A story of a devoted dog who finds meaning to his life.
2. The Art of Raising a Puppy is a bestseller by Monks of New Skete. A great book for anyone who wants to learn more about dog breeds, adopting dogs, dog training, puppy behavior, and much more.
3. Want to learn more about a dog's behaviour and neuroscience? How Dogs Love Us by Gregory Berns tells about the relationship between humans and dogs. The dogs are really "man's best friend" and this can be really understood by reading this book.
4. The Dalai Lama's Cat by David Michie is a story about a rescued cat who got a new life as the Dalai Lamas' cat. By reading this book you can get an insight into finding happiness and meaningful life in this materialistic world.
5. I Could Pee on This: And Other Poems By Cats by Francesco Marciuliano is a collection of poems perfect for cat lovers, cat owners or cat ladies.
6. All Creatures Great and Small: The Warm and Joyful Memoirs of the Worlds Most Beloved Animal Doctor by James Herriot. Read stories on how a famous and beloved animal doctor faced and treated animal friends. The book is filled with humor, love, and entertainment.
7. Cesar's Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding & Correcting Common Dog Problems by Cesar Millan helps you to understand dog behavior and eliminate problem behaviors. Written by a recognized dog expert this book takes its readers through the basics of dog behaviour and psychology and presents common issues and how to fix them.
8. The Eighty-Dollar Champion: Snowman, The Horse That Inspired a Nation by Elizabeth Letts is an inspiring story about a man and his horse who rise to the top of the sport of show jumping. A story of extraordinary odds, hope, dreams and work towards an American dream.
9. The Boy Who Was Raised as a Dog: And Other Stories from a Child Psychiatrist's Notebook - What Traumatized Children Can Teach Us About Loss, Love, and Healing by Bruce W. Perry and Maia Szalavitz. A child psychiatrist Dr. Bruce D. Perry and his group have worked with hundreds of children neglected and abused. Read amazing stories and learn how simple things can touch deeply.
10. Creative Haven Creative Cats Coloring Book (Adult Coloring) by Marjorie Sarnat is perfect for cat lovers who love coloring as well. This book includes over 30 pages of portraits of pretty cats. The perfect way to spend some time, relax and calm down.
Which one is your favorite or do you have some other favorites? Comment below and share the love.